Sunday, May 26, 2013

Milton Hershey by Nadine Dominguez and Eric Aguilar


The hero that will always be in our heart is Miltion Hershey.  He was from Pennsylvania, and he was born in 1857.  What he accomplished is Milton made chocolate and made us hyper. Why our hero accomplished what he did was because he wanted to name something after him, so he used his last name Milton Hershey. Milton accomplished his goal by giving us somthing yummy and what we like. He loved his life. He loved what he did. Milton thought is was a very good idea to make chocolate, and what people used to call him was the chocolate king. Milton was hard working in school. He loved to learn, but he was poor, but he did not care. He lived his life and loved his job. He lived a long life, and he did not have a lot of money, so think how hard that whould be to make chocolate, and he did not have a care. Wow! Thats why we love milton hershey:) HESHEY BAR

3 comments:

  1. I read your blog about Milton Hershey. I do not know much about him, so I found your writing informative. I did not even know his first name. I have always liked chocolate, and I be that you do too. That is probably why your chose to wrtie about Milton Hershey. Do you like Hershey kisses? I really like the picture of a Hershey bar that you included.
    PZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once went to Hershey, Pennsylvania, where the candy is produced in a big factory, and the town actually smelled like chocolate! I really hope you have a chance to go there some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog is so smart and cool.... ERIC my mom has been there 2 times she even took pictures with a Hershey bar man and a Reeses man

    ReplyDelete